Basic Info[edit | edit source]
The Campfire Challenge requires the player to find the Campfire and light it up within a 3 day time limit. The player will begin the game with basic starter blueprints and will need to gather materials in order to craft weapons and tools.
Using the compass on the smart watch the player will first need to find the location of the campfire. The coordinates of the campfire are shown at the top left of the screen. Once the player has found the campfire they will see the blueprint has already been laid out. The player will need to complete building the campfire in order to light it.
Once the campfire has been lit the campfire challenge is completed.
Challenge[edit | edit source]
Time Limit: 3 Days
Starting Location: 38'W 20'S
Objective location: 41'W 22'S
Objective: Find the Campfire and light it up.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Focus on survival first, put up a shelter, small fire and drop coconut bowls to collect water.
- Collect plenty of meat and bones, your going to need to keep your energy up.
- Stock up on stones, sticks and rope.
- Have at least two backup axes ready.
- Keep organized: Remove any unwanted items from the backpack to avoid carrying too much weight.
- Make sure you have bandages handy, watch out for aggressive animals and natives.
- Keep track of time: Check your watch, every minute counts.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update History[edit | edit source]
|V.0.4.0||Changed name of Bonfire to Campfire in Campfire Challenge.|
|V.0.2.1||Load game no longer is present in challenge mode.|
|Campfire Challenge • Raft Challenge • Mighty Camp Challenge • Hunter Challenge • Fisherman Challenge • Radio Challenge • Blacksmith Challenge|