|This article may need cleanup to meet quality standards.
Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Reason: ""How to" guide on making soup should be somewhere else. Cooking can be increased by simple cooking"
The cooking skill is increased when you have finished to cook something. The cooking skill reduces cooking time and increases burning time.
Requirements for cooking:[edit | edit source]
- A small fire or campfire.
- Dry leaf : Use your axe to chop at small clumps of plants near the ground. Save these in your bag, or place them in a location near your fire . They will dry over night.
- Birds nest: These can be found on dead trees that are on the ground.
- Fiber : Harvested from small undried plants
- A container for cooking soups and infusions
- coconut shell
- Pot (Drug facility)
- A Turtle shell
- Water : Be careful when refilling water containers on the fire! Be sure you have selected the container, or you can douse your fire!
- Fire : Fires have spots to place meat for cooking. You can pull a pot to a spot, or cook your meat directly on the fire. ( You can lift things off the ground and move them about, if you have your backpack open.)
How to cook:[edit | edit source]
- Place a container (or meat) on a free place of a fire and fill it with water (if it rains the container fills itself and you can boil dirty/unsafe water).
- Add an additional ingredient to the container filled with clean water:
|Animal Harvesting • Archery • Axes • Blades • Cooking • Crafting • Fire Starting • Fishing • Fists • Spears • Spear Fishing • Throwing|