As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Basic Info[edit | edit source]
The Fisherman Challenge requires the player to catch 9 different species of water animals within a 3 day time limit. The player will begin the game with basic starter blueprints and will need to gather materials in order to craft weapons and tools.
Once the required animal has been caught it will be removed the the objective list.
Challenge[edit | edit source]
Time Limit: 3 Days
Starting Location: 35'W 24'S
Objective: Catch the following water animal species
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Use Anaconda Island as your base of operations. You will find there a Fishing Rod, campfire (keep cooking meat to replenish energy, that way you won't waste time on sleeping), Rusty Machete, plenty of coconuts and logs which you can use to build Fishing Rod Traps. Use spoiled fruits and meat as a source of bait : maggots and larvas. Before using your fishing rod dive underwater to scout for fish you need- all kinds apart of stingray can be found around the island. When you are done leave the island and follow a nearby creek to find a stingray.
- Keep organized: Remove any unwanted fish bodies from the backpack to avoid carrying too much weight.
- Only carry the necessary: make sure you have bandages handy, watch out for aggressive animals and natives.
- Keep track of time: Check your watch, every minute counts.
- Eat on the move: Keep a eye out for fruits and mushrooms.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update History[edit | edit source]
|V.0.3.0||New Challenge Fisherman.|
|Campfire Challenge • Raft Challenge • Mighty Camp Challenge • Hunter Challenge • Fisherman Challenge • Radio Challenge • Blacksmith Challenge|