Basic Info[edit | edit source]
Food poisoning is any illness resulting from the bacteria in spoiled foods as well as toxins such as poisonous mushrooms.
When the player receives food poisoning the vomit icon will be displayed above the health meter, the number beside it will indicate the level of sickness.
Causes[edit | edit source]
- Any spoiled consumable
- Monstera Deliciosa in flower form
- Unknown Mushroom 2
- Uncooked Cassava bulb
- Uncooked / cooked Poison Dart Frog meat
Treatment[edit | edit source]
Food poisoning can be naturally fought off by the body over time. However larger doses of food poisoning will rapidly affect the players health and often result in death if left untreated.
- Charcoal can be eaten as a cure but will have a small sanity penalty.
- Water lily can be eaten in its raw form or stewed.
- Painkillers are best used for large doses of food poisoning.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update History[edit | edit source]
|V.0.5.2||Fixed – Food Poisoning unlocks instead of Dirt in Notebook on saves from previous game versions.|
|V.0.1.3||Missing food poison tool tips - fixed.|
|V.0.1.2||Louder vomiting sound.|