Green Hell Wiki/Bottom section
Green Hell is a sweltering struggle for survival in the Amazonian rainforest. Clinging to life, the player is set on a journey of durability as the effects of solitude wear heavy not only on the body but also the mind. How long will can you survive against the dangers of the unknown? Having only a radio at your disposal you will follow a familiar voice through a seemingly endless and ruthlessly inhospitable jungle. Bit by bit, you will unveil more of the mystery of how you came to be in this hostile situation and what you discover just might be worse than what you fought so hard against to survive.
4th of November 2019
Plant Cultivation Update
The first major content update to Green Hell since the games release from early access, brings plant cultivation to Green Hell. Collect seeds and grow plants in your very own garden.
For full update details, check out patch notes here: V.1.1
Creepy Jar have announced a new road map for Green Hell. Below are listed some of the content updates we can expect to see from the new road map;
- Plant Cultivation - Plant, grow and collect from your own cultivated gardens.
- Expanded Shelters - Expand your camp shelter with additional floors.
- Co-op Mode - Survive in the Amazon together with up to 4 players in our most requested feature, co-op mode.
- Content Update - New playable content... it's a surprise!
- Console Versions - Green Hell will be making its way to both Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Stay tuned for more details in the future!
Join the official Green Hell discord server. Please make sure to read and agree to the rules!
Check out the developer challenges, sneak peeks and chat with devs!
Official Discord Of Green Hell
See here for Previous News
- Feel free to add some of the new updates to the corresponding pages. Formatted patch notes can be found on the Patchnotes Formatted page, just copy and paste.
August 28, 2019
August 28, 2019
See here for All Early access Trailers