Basic Info[edit | edit source]
The Hunter Challenge requires the player to collect meat from 13 different animals within a 3 day time limit. The player will begin the game with basic starter blueprints and will need to gather materials in order to craft weapons.
Hunter Challenge tests the players skill of tracking, hunting and killing animals.
Once the required animal has been killed and meat harvested it will be removed the the objective list.
Challenge[edit | edit source]
Time Limit: 3 Days
Starting Location: 38'W 20'S
Objective: Collect meat from the following animals
|South American||Rattlesnake Meat|
|Scarlet Macaw||Macaw Meat||Feather|
|Cane Toad||Cane Toad Meat|
|Green Iguana||Iguana Meat|
|Caiman Lizard||Caiman Lizard|
|South American||Tapir Meat||Bone|
|Red Footed||Turtle Meat||Turtle Shell|
|Armadillo||Armadillo Meat||Armadillo Shell|
|Three Banded||Three Banded|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Keep organized:- Meat and bones are heavy, throw them out to avoid carrying too much weight.
- Only carry the necessary:- make sure you have bandages handy, watch out for aggressive animals and natives.
- Killer hits:- Aim for the head for instant one shot kills.
- Keep track of time:- Check your watch, every minute counts.
- Eat on the move:- Keep a eye out for fruits and mushrooms.
- Most of the meat can be found around starting location. It's a good idea to finish the bamboo bridge at 37W 20S, as it gives you access to the Anaconda Island area where you will find guaranteed spawns of Caiman Lizards, Armadillo and Tortoise.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update History[edit | edit source]
|V.0.2.1||Load game no longer is present in challenge mode.|
|V.0.2.0||New challenge - Hunter (Hunt down listed animals) -Added.|
|Campfire Challenge • Raft Challenge • Mighty Camp Challenge • Hunter Challenge • Fisherman Challenge • Radio Challenge • Blacksmith Challenge|