Inventory[edit | edit source]
The Backpack Inventory is accessible by pressing the
Tab key. Another way to open the backpack is by pressing
C and selecting the backpack icon from the menu wheel.
When inspecting your body, you can access the backpack inventory by selecting the icon from the menu to of the right of the screen.
The backpack consists of five compartments. Each section will store different items.
- Weapons and Tools - This section of the backpack holds up to four weapons and/or tools and one blade. The hand icon will be shown on the weapon or tool that the player currently has equipped.
- Rope and Sticks - This section of the backpack holds up to ten sticks, ten small sticks and ten rope.
- Materials - Stores items such as, small stones, feathers, tinder, bones, bandages, plant leaves, ash, charcoal. Items are stacked in various numbers.
- Food - Food items are stored in this section, such as, raw/cooked meat, fruits, maggots/larvae, full/half coconuts, coconut bidon, mushrooms. Items are stacked in various numbers.
- Fire Tools - This section of the backpack holds up to two fire starting tools, such as the hand drill and tribal firestarter. Birds nest and fibers are stored in the slots below and holds up to three items.
Backpack Inventory Maintenance[edit | edit source]
The backpack has a limited weight of 50.0
Once the player has reached or exceeded the weight limit, player movement will be considerably slower. Some actions such as jumping and melee attacks may become to impossible to perform.
Regardless of weight you can swim and dive like normal.
Organizing the Backpack[edit | edit source]
As the player collects items in the backpack, they will be randomly placed in its relevant section which can sometimes cause other items to be unable to be stored.
The player may need to re-organize the placement of items to make more space.
To do this pick up an item by using the
Left Mouse Button, while holding the item press the
Right Mouse Button to rotate the item, then place the item in a more suitable position. To pick up multiple stacked items hold down the
Left Alt key, then use the
Left Mouse Button to move stack.
The player can only organize items in the materials and food sections of the backpack.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
Update History[edit | edit source]
Campfire ash now takes more space in Backpack.
Fixed – Items can be placed in wrong Backpack’s tabs.
|V.0.4.1||Fixed – Armadillo Shell in backpack is smaller than the shell on actual animal.|
Dots on wounds now appear when picking up wound treatments from Backpack.
Brazilian Nut's decay countdown now starts when placed in backpack.
|V.0.2.3||Fixed wrong position of items in backpack after loaded game.|
|V.0.2.1||Backpack - Added additional slot for blades.|
Backpack blinking while watch is active - Fixed.
|V.0.1.4||Fixed Backpack issue with widescreen (21:10,21:9)|
|V.0.1.3||Peacock bass position in backpack - fixed.|
Squares in backpack display - fixed.