Basic Info[edit | edit source]
The Radio Challenge requires the player to find and collect a working walkie-talkie within a 3 day time limit. The player will begin the game with basic starter blueprints and will need to gather materials in order to craft weapons and tools.
The player will need to find each part needed to make the working walkie-talkie. The coordinates of the each item required are shown at the top left of the screen.
Radio Challenge tests the players survival and combat skills in order to tack down and recover the walkie-talkie from the natives.
Once the working walkie-talkie has been collected the Radio Challenge will be completed.
Challenge[edit | edit source]
Time Limit: 3 Days
Starting Location: 45'W 16'S
Objective: Collect a working walkie-talkie
- Walkie-Talkie (without battery) 47'W 17'S
- Battery 37'W 18'S
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Focus on survival first, find cave or put up a shelter, small fire and drop coconut bowls to collect water
- Be prepared: Craft weapons and amour.
- Make sure you have plenty of bandages handy.
- Keep organized: Remove any items from the backpack to avoid carrying too much weight.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update History[edit | edit source]
|V.0.4.0||New Challenge – Radio.|
|Campfire Challenge • Raft Challenge • Mighty Camp Challenge • Hunter Challenge • Fisherman Challenge • Radio Challenge|