Basic Info[edit | edit source]
The Raft Challenge requires the player to find and build the raft within a 3 day time limit. The challenge also requires the player to stock the completed raft with resources to survive the journey.
When beginning the Raft Challenge the player will first need to find the location of the raft. The coordinates of the raft are shown at the top left of the screen. Once the player has found the raft they will see the blueprint has already been laid out. The player will need to complete building the raft. Upon completing construction of the raft, the player will need to gather coconuts.
Once the raft has been stocked up with coconuts the raft challenge is completed.
Challenge[edit | edit source]
Time Limit: 3 Days
Starting Location: 50'W 23'S
Objective location: 50'W 17'S
Objective: Find and build the Raft. Gather resources to survive the journey.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Focus on survival first, put up a shelter, small fire, drop coconut bowls to collect water. Or set up base in one of the nearby campsites.
- Collect plenty of meat and bones, your going to need to keep your energy up.
- Stock up on stones, sticks, rope and coconuts.
- Have at least two backup axes ready.
- Keep organized: Remove any unwanted items from the backpack to avoid carrying too much weight.
- Make sure you have bandages handy, watch out for aggressive animals and natives.
- Keep track of time: Check your watch, every minute counts.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update History[edit | edit source]
|V.0.4.0||Fixed possibility of deconstructing the Raft in Challenge.|
|V.0.2.1||Load game no longer is present in challenge mode.|
|Campfire Challenge • Raft Challenge • Mighty Camp Challenge • Hunter Challenge • Fisherman Challenge • Radio Challenge • Blacksmith Challenge|