As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
V.0.2.0 was an update released October 10th, 2018.
This first major content patch introduces many new creatures to the rainforest, modular shelters, new medicinal plants and more!
Additions[edit | edit source]
- New plants
- New challenge - Hunter (Hunt down listed animals)
- New constructions - modular shelters, Stands eg.(Wood storage)
- New animals
- Armadillo three banded
- Brazilian Wandering Spider
- Caiman Lizard
- Red Footed Tortoise
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Constructions can be destroyed by player
- Fire can be extinguished by spilling water on it
- Scorpion no longer can be harvested, body can be cooked
- Pass out, now correctly work as sleeping on the ground
- Venom poison time indicator added on HUD
- New Voice Over when starting fire
- Harvesting animals now requires blade.
- Kindling now can be used in fire tool via expand menu
- Improved sounds of animals
- Getting injury removes leeches
- Different sounds for flies for carcass and wasp
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Weight of various items
- Player stuck when crafting during starting fire
- Some constructions on map not blocking rain
- Water sources player was unable to drink from
- After harvesting player crouching
- Some dressing wasn’t working on wounds
- Issues with loading saved games
- Dialogs position on wide screen.
- Backpack blinking while watch is active
- AI spawn
- Items position in hand corrected.
- Fixed collisions with number of objects.
- Road visuals
- After reading a note in Tent text shows when pressing [R] anywhere in game
- Getting worms when sleeping on hammock
- Missing panic sound when animal is in snare trap
- Small fire snap to stone ring which is under construction
- StoneRing does not increase the length of burning of Small Fire.
- Few items position in backpack.
- After respawning Player seems to find less items
- Multiple construction ghosts can be placed on top of each other
- starting fire cancel by pressing [Q] just before the end block animation
- Items targeting under constructions
- Fixed some sounds not reacting on options sliders.
- LOD ranges fixed for number of models
- Drop option added for fire in hands.
- Throwing up animation doesn't work when backpack is opened
- Performance fixes
- Localization fixes
- Number of crash fixed
- Crash on exit game
|V.1.0.0 • V.1.0.1 • V.1.0.2 • V.1.0.3 • V.1.0.4 • V.1.1.0 • V.1.1.1 • V.1.2.0 • V.1.2.1 • V.1.3.0• V.1.3.1 • V.1.3.2 • V.1.5.0 • V.1.5.1 • V.1.5.2 • V.1.5.3 • V.1.5.4 • V.1.5.5 • V.1.6.0 • V.1.6.1 • V.1.7.0 • V.1.8.0 • V.1.8.1|
|V.0.1 • V.0.1.2 • V.0.1.3 • V.0.1.4 • V.0.1.5 • V.0.2.0 • V.0.2.1 • V.0.2.2 • V.0.2.3 • V.0.3.0 • V.0.3.1 • V.0.3.2 • V.0.3.3 • V.0.3.4 • V.0.3.5 • V.0.3.6 • V.0.4.0 • V.0.4.1 • V.0.4.2 • V.0.4.3 • V.0.4.4 • V.0.4.5 • V.0.5.0 • V.0.5.1 • V.0.5.2 • V.0.5.3 • V.0.5.4 • V.0.5.5|
|The current version is V.1.8.1 which was released on August 14, 2020.|