V.1.7.0 Stands Update released June 25th, 2020.
New Additions[edit | edit source]
- New Stand types - Banana/Palm Leaf, Small Stone, Big Stone, Bamboo Log, Bamboo Long Stick, Bamboo Stick, Rope.
- New Bed type - Banana Leaf Bed.
- Singleplayer Survival saves can now be converted to Multiplayer. This action is irreversible so do it with certainty. This should take care of the issue some *Players had with their saves being changed to Singleplayer.
- Saves can now be deleted. This action is also irreversible.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed - Potential fix for spawn in debug scene that some Players encountered
- Fixed - Possible crash when transferring a single item multiple times to the crafting table when holding Alt
- Fixed - Some construction ghosts had improper starting rotation when taken out from Notebook
- Fixed - On loaded saves respawn point of Player that saved is set to save point
- Fixed - Short Wall and Short Bamboo Wall were constructed from long sticks
- Fixed - Stand Triggers are not visible at all times
- Fixed - Player stuck in Crouch after changing key bindings to any other key
- Fixed - Construction ghosts selected from Notebook on the ground can be placed outside Roof boundary
- Fixed - Players can bypass the tutorial warning by playing Survival beforehand
- Fixed - 'Take max' should be below 'Take 3' option in Stands' expand menu
- Fixed - Host is respawned near Client after reload
- Fixed - Player can stop mid-air by harvesting an item
- Fixed - Player cannot shoot through Stands, Smokers, Racks and Walls
- Fixed - Obsolete expand menu on Stands trigger when Player has max of item type in inventory/hands
- Fixed - Max item count shows up twice in infolog when picking up Heavy Objects from Stand
- Fixed - Maggots are visible from under worn honey dressing when wearing it on a infected wound
- Fixed - Log Stand has obsolete option in expand menu
- Fixed - Bone Knife is placed half in a bucket half in floor
- Fixed - Water Filter doesn`t collect rainwater like other constructions
- Fixed - Plant from balance spawner does not have receive damage third-person animation
|V.1.0.0 • V.1.0.1 • V.1.0.2 • V.1.0.3 • V.1.0.4 • V.1.1.0 • V.1.1.1 • V.1.2.0 • V.1.2.1 • V.1.3.0• V.1.3.1 • V.1.3.2 • V.1.5.0 • V.1.5.1 • V.1.5.2 • V.1.5.3 • V.1.5.4 • V.1.5.5 • V.1.6.0 • V.1.6.1 • V.1.7.0 • V.1.8.0 • V.1.8.1 • V.1.9.1 • V.1.9.2|
|V.0.1 • V.0.1.2 • V.0.1.3 • V.0.1.4 • V.0.1.5 • V.0.2.0 • V.0.2.1 • V.0.2.2 • V.0.2.3 • V.0.3.0 • V.0.3.1 • V.0.3.2 • V.0.3.3 • V.0.3.4 • V.0.3.5 • V.0.3.6 • V.0.4.0 • V.0.4.1 • V.0.4.2 • V.0.4.3 • V.0.4.4 • V.0.4.5 • V.0.5.0 • V.0.5.1 • V.0.5.2 • V.0.5.3 • V.0.5.4 • V.0.5.5|
|The current version is V.1.9.2 which was released on January 11, 2021.|