Water is a one of the most vital parts of gameplay in Green Hell.
Uses of Water[edit | edit source]
- Quench the player hydration levels.
- Wash dirt from the player's body to avoid a infection and ingesting parasites.
- Source of fish, water lily and mud
- Cooking soups and brews.
- Water plants to help them grow, through Plant Cultivation.
- Obtain river mud for making mud bricks
Types of Water[edit | edit source]
- Dirty Water found in rivers is drinkable but usually results in the player contracting parasites.
- Unsafe Water can be found in ponds and has less risk of contracting parasites compared to dirty water.
- Clean water is created by collecting rain using coconut bowls or a water collector. Dirty and unsafe water can be cleaned by boiling it or filtering the water using water filter.
- The only river with fresh clean water can be found at Jake's Tent.
Update History[edit | edit source]
Fixed - Potential crash when walking in water in specific spot.
Fixed splash sound and animation being played when underwater item was highlighted.
Passing out while in water cause drowning.
|V.0.2.1||Harvested Stone does not make FX when thrown to water - fixed.|
|V.0.2.0||Water sources player was unable to drink from - Fixed.|